Above is a selection of yarn I gathered to knit myself a few pairs of fingerless gloves. Unless otherwise indicated, the patterns I chose are from Knitting New Mittens and Gloves.
- Hand Maiden Sea Silk, silver color, from my stash. For Rusalka.
- Blue Sky Alpacas Melange, colorways Orange Zest and Cornflower, from my stash. For striped fingerless mitts a la Penny's wristwarmers from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.
- Rowan Scottish Tweed DK, colorway Brilliant Pink, for $2.90/skein from Little Knits. For Driver.
- Rowan Tapestry, colorway Highland, from my stash. For Box Pleats.
- Misti Alpaca Hand Painted Worsted, purple colors, from my stash. For Accomplice.
- Malabrigo Silky Merino, a blue/green/grey color, from my stash. For Gothic.
- Louisa Harding Grace, electric lavender color, from Little Knits. For Glaistig.
- Debbie Bliss 100% Pure Silk, green color, from my stash. For another pair of Fetchings, perhaps? To be determined...